USA Volleyball Cancels All Sanctioned Events In Response to COVID-19
We are continuing to monitor the status of COVID-19 coronavirus. In the interest of welfare and safety of our membership, USA Volleyball is eliminating the sanctioning for all USA Volleyball activities (including but not limited to events, practices, individual training sessions or anything covered by USA Volleyball insurance) effective 11:59 p.m., Friday, March 13. This ban on all USA Volleyball sanctioned activities extends through March 31.
The following Girls Junior National Qualifiers have been canceled or postponed as a result:
- Colorado Crossroads - Week Two Canceled
- Mid-East Qualifier - Canceled
- Pacific Northwest Qualifier - Canceled
- Show Me Qualifier - Week One Postponed Indefinitely
- Northeast Qualifier (11s - 17s) - Postponed
- Windy City National Qualifier - Canceled
In addition, the USA Volleyball insurance that all registered clubs use for the season will no longer apply to many volleyball activities that take place within the organizations. Therefore, many clubs have canceled all practices, camps and clinics through March 31st until further notice.
You can find more information on USAV's dedicated page for COVID-19 updates.