Practices and tournaments for volleyball players around the world have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But that doesn’t mean the training has to stop! Take a look at these amazing volleyball players making the most out of quarantine.
1. Zoë G. of TAV Volleyball utilizing a spike trainer to get those reps in!
2. Rachel F. and Grace C. of Irvine’s Tstreet Volleyball Club doing the pepper challenge with serious discipline...
3. Gene M. of Chicago’s Ultimate Volleyball Club showing off his hand-eye coordination as a setter
4. USA Volleyball Men’s National Team Middle Blocker, Taylor Averill, using his backyard fence for blocking training
6. Outside hitter and St. Francis University alumni, Elise D., proving that dancing during volleyball is totally possible
7. Setter and UC Irvine alumni, Chris P. Austin, moving the ball like a true, 2x NCAA champion
8. The one and only April Ross peppering with a bounce board for beach volleyball training!